Here’s what you need to know to start your week
- A brand new streaming service that focuses on the international spirit industry is coming soon to shine a positive light on the industry
- Hoping to capitalize on current spirits lovers and create new fans, the network will host content but also create a range of their own.
The country’s most prolific spirits journalist is joining a group of investors to create the first streaming service serving the spirits industry. Trying to do what ESPN did for sports and Food Network did for cuisine, Spirits Network will be an on-demand video programing with paid subscribers.
This article highlights the spirits industry increased fan club in the United States and how the network plans to capitalize on them. The streaming service will not only provide new types of content for you to promote spirits and specific brands, but it will also give ideas of things to highlight in your store.
- One of the largest online wine companies in the nation are expanding into the spirits industry
- The company has started sales in NY and FL already and plan on expanding into two more by the end of the summer
Wine.com is one of the largest online marketplaces for wine in US and it holds an aggressive control over the industry with one of the largest product collections. Using its existing infrastructure and processes, the company has begun expanding into the spirits industry by starting in a few states. It won’t be long until they do the same treatment to the spirits industry as they have to the wine industry.
Don’t let the big guys have all the fun. Make sure you have the infrastructure and online presence for your store to keep your customers with the right store, that means you.
- Go beyond a catchy subject line and crisp images with these 11 tips to improve your email marketing campaigns
- Highlights include double open strategy, A/B testing and length management
Email is one of the most powerful tools in your marketing engagement tool chest. However, it isn’t the easiest to utilize in the most effective way unless you have the right knowhow. This article gives a few intermediate tips to take your email game to the next level.
City Hive has a powerful built-in email editor for all of our merchant partners to take advantage of. Even better, we have designed and set up tons of email templates and automated campaigns that utilize industry-standard best practices for you to hit your marketing efforts out of the park.