Start Selling Online
in Less than 7 Days.
+ transaction fee
Find the Plan that’s Right for Your Business
Standard at City Hive:
+ Transaction Fee
Everything you need to transform your business.
Includes 1,000 contacts
+ Transaction Fee
Take your business to the next level with advanced features.
Includes 5,000 contacts
+ Transaction Fee
The complete City Hive experience.
Includes 10,000 contacts
* Pricing and tax may vary by state to accommodate local regulations.
Why City Hive
E-Commerce and Sales
Businesses that Make the Switch and Go Live with City Hive see a
in monthly e-commerce sales.
At City Hive, we ask ourselves every day, “how do we help our partners make more money?” Here are some of our favorite answers to that question:
- By creating websites that not only look better, but sell better than websites on other platforms.
- By ensuring those websites are always on the first page of your customer’s search results.
- By making our platform simple and straightforward to use so you can spend your time managing other aspects of your business. Time is money, after all.
Marketing and Design
Targeted marketing is
more effective than traditional non-targeted marketing.
Here’s how City Hive’s marketing tools can help your business grow:
- Email, SMS, and push notification marketing integrated directly into the platform means you don’t need to spend more on costly and sometimes ineffective services marketing platforms.
- City Hive’s unified marketing and sales platform automatically segments your customers by hundreds of customizable data points, massively boosting the effectiveness of your content.
- State-of-the-art design tools optimized for amateur users with the power and capabilities needed by seasoned design pros make it easy to design stunning and effective marketing materials.
Data and Analytics
Businesses that utilize advanced data and analytics are on average
more efficient than those that do not.
Here are just a few ways City Hive’s data and analytics capabilities can help you manage your business smarter:
- Advanced E-Commerce analytics reports let you see what’s working best for your business. From most popular product types to new vs. returning customer comparisons, you have all the data you need to optimize your profits.
- With City Hive, every customer that makes a purchase from your store automatically gets a detailed profile of their tastes, their most popular days to shop, and more. With this information, it’s easy to know what to stock up on and when, helping you optimize your inventory.
- Detailed statistical reports from your marketing efforts make it easy to see what’s working and what isn’t. That way, your marketing is always performing at its fullest potential.
Integration and Inventory
Customers examine a business's online presence
of the time before visiting the store's physical location.
Your online presence is an extension of your store, that’s why City Hive automatically syncs with your POS system, here’s how that integration will benefit your business:
- Having an online presence isn’t only about selling online. With automatic POS syncing, your customers will be able to check your inventory online, encouraging them to make a purchase in person.
- Because your website is integrated with your POS, it’s easy to track the products that sell the best and ensure you’re stocked up on those products while reducing the stock of products that aren’t selling as well.
- With City Hive’s Google Merchant Center integration, your entire inventory is listed on Google automatically for anyone looking to make an alcohol purchase in your area, massively expanding your customer base.
Customer-centric companies are
more profitable than those that are not.
When you Go Live, you don’t need to spend money on a pricey customer management software, here’s how City Hive customer management makes fostering customer relationships easy:
- With all of your customer information listed in one place, you have all the information you need to analyze what your customers are interested in, making marketing to them simple.
- With customer relationship information listed in the same place as your marketing platform, the data you collect is ready to be integrated into your customer communications.
- From email to SMS and push notifications, no matter what channel of communication your customers prefer, City Hive has you covered.
In-Store and Online Unity
of consumers expect a seamless in-store and online experience.
In 2023, not only is having a website the standard, but having a website that seamlessly replicates and improves on your in-store experience is a customer expectation. Here’s how City Hive makes that happen:
- Thanks to advanced web design tools, everything that makes your business unique can be seamlessly replicated online.
- With extended shelf options, your website can list exclusive products online that you don’t have space to carry in-store.
- With more than 74% of customers looking online before choosing to shop in-store, having a website is crucial to winning new customers.
Learn How City Hive Boosted this Store’s profit 50% in 20 Days
Not Sure What Plan to Choose?
Wine Clubs & Subscription Plans
Analytics & Reporting
Sales & Promotions
Loyalty & Retention
Product Marketing Tools
User Management & Control
Support and Customer Success