Technical Support Engineer
R&D | Full-time | TLV
City Hive is the leading omni-channel digital commerce and data SaaS platform, used by millions of consumers on a daily basis and specializing in the Wine, Beer and Spirits Industry. We unite the Three-Tier system in a whole new way by connecting retailers to wholesalers, distributors and suppliers, using the City Hive platform.
The Technical Support Engineer role is the first point of technical support for City Hive’s consumers, merchants, suppliers as well as internal teams (Customer Success, Marketing, etc.). You will take ownership of all tickets assigned to the Technical Support queue. You will be required to deliver in-depth technical support and strive to deliver a high level of resolution. You will use all available knowledge tools, resources and ticketing system to meet the defined SLAs. You will be required to quickly diagnose and triage issues, resolve incidents and/or liaise closely with City Hive’s R&D team. You are expected to have the technical and interpersonal skills to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Perform troubleshooting, modifications, analyzing system logs and debugging product code to identify and solve complex support issues that were escalated by other support levels.
- Conduct root-cause analysis for technical issues and find workarounds and solutions (written in RoR) to be applied on production environments in real time.
- Maintain a low rate of non-bug escalations to R&D team.
- Ongoing support and working closely with the business teams throughout the company.
- Follow-up with customers on outstanding issues.
- 2+ years of experience in similar technical support position in SaaS companies – MUST
- Creative troubleshooting abilities
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines and self-prioritize
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
Who are we
We’re a team of all-stars that are serious about transforming the wine & spirits industry by making technology accessible to businesses of any size. We embrace a culture of innovation, passion and a no fear mentality when it comes to tech and business. We believe in an open environment and the ability of individuals to make an impact.
Engineering @ City Hive
Our engineering culture emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration and execution. Team sizes are kept small to encourage big contributions from each team member and promote meaningful collaboration and problem ownership. Our technology stack is diverse and fluid. We touch on all technologies and build modular components that interacts with each other.