As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer in City Hive R&D team, you’ll become a core influencer to the way things are being planned, developed and executed. You’ll get to develop and deploy E2E systems and applications that are in use by millions of users, and make a true impact on the company’s future.
Engineering @ City Hive:
We believe and operate the entire platform in a CI/CD manner and short release cycles (a few hours to a couple of days). For that, we have an insane test coverage with thousands of tests across the stack, allowing us to deploy to production many times a day.
Our engineering culture emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration and execution. Team sizes are kept small to encourage big contributions from each team member and promote meaningful collaboration and problem ownership. Our technology stack is diverse and fluid. We touch on all technologies and build modular components that interacts with each other.
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience – MUST
- An all around player, with start-up mentality, who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty with whatever it takes to make things done – MUST
- Experience developing backend web applications in a dynamic languages such as RoR\Python
- Experience developing in a modern front-end framework such as Angular/React/Vue
- Led the development of complex, high-scale and business critical features including assessment and mitigation of both business and technical implications
- Experience in SaaS startup company – Advantage
What’s the stack?
We are here to solve business problem with high end technology.
We always embrace new technologies and processes to maintain our continuous growth, some of them are: Ruby on Rails, Python, Angular, Micro-frontends (web components), AWS, Cloudflare, Serverless Computing, Edge Computing, MongoDB, Cypress, CircleCI, New Relic, Apache Cordova, Redis and more.