City Hive is looking for an Account Manager for beverage alcohol importers and producers to engage suppliers with City Hive’s Supplier platform, grow relationships with supplier network, and ensure suppliers are satisfied with the company’s products and services.
What you will do:
In this role, you will work directly with established beverage alcohol brands, as well as upstarts and boutique wineries, distilleries and breweries to implement and measure digital transformation strategies and marketing initiatives using City Hive’s suite of tools for brands, as well as integrations with external marketing platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
You will educate brand owners on City Hive’s product offerings and work with supplier clients to elevate their trade and consumer presence through City Hive’s expansive network of merchants, distributors and consumers.
You will collaborate with City Hive team members to continuously improve the supplier experience and ensure a positive ROI – identifying gaps and opportunities, providing thoughtful feedback on product improvements and new offerings, and evaluating KPIs on supplier initiatives to offer data-driven recommendations.
Alongside City Hive’s Customer Success team, you will introduce platform features, opportunities and upgrades – creating communications to educate, engage and grow supplier accounts.
Quality candidates will have the ability to quickly establish themselves as experts in beverage alcohol industry, digital marketing and City Hive’s products and services for suppliers:
What we are looking for:
- Impeccable client management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Aptitude for technical software products
- Proficiency with digital marketing and advertising platforms
- Data analytics and reporting
Core job role:
- Manage and grow digital marketing initiatives for supplier accounts
- Ensure successful implementation of supplier initiatives
- Track campaign performance and offer recommendations for improvements
- Provide insights for new developments and revenue opportunities
- Ensure suppliers are achieving a positive, measurable ROI
- Supplier Account management
- Onboard suppliers to platform with education and training
- Help brands maximize their brand presence
- Track KPIs on brand e-commerce representation
- Assist brands with promotional implementations
- Track and report promotional performance; offer insights for improvements
- Develop automated communications strategy for onboarding suppliers
- Develop brand-focused knowledge base
- Update suppliers on product improvements and new features
- Compile and share case studies
- Improve product by regular QA and reporting bugs and feature requests
- Address supplier questions assist in a timely and professional manner
- Work with accounting on billing automations and process