What you will do:
- Responsible for specification, definition and on-time delivery of features and releases
- Prioritize product development effort by balancing feature requests, reported issues, customer feedback, strategic initiatives, and business constraints.
- Work closely with R&D during the development phase to monitor progress, resolve design issues and deliver high-quality product releases.
- Work collaboratively with all relevant stakeholders to ensure we are accurately translating internal and external needs into well-defined roadmaps and backlogs.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where the product development and business requirements may change constantly.
- Track product team’s velocity and feedback loops, optimizing delivery to ensure the most valuable work is always delivered first.
- Act as a product evangelist so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Lead data-driven product decisions by setting and analyzing product metrics at a large scale.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager\TPM\Product Owner in a SaaS company, preferably in the e-commerce & retail industries
- Strong technical, organizational, and analytical skills with attention to details
- Startup experience and mentality, goal-oriented, that takes full ownership of projects
- Hands-on experience with user facing products and working closely with UX designers (advantage)
- Passion for working with customers to understand needs and devise solutions that address the higher level needs
- A great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English)
- Team-player, self-managed and fast-learner