– Implement new features and optimize existing ones.
– Work closely with designers and product managers to implement the user interface of our web app, mobile app generator, dynamic maps and more.
– Build libraries and abstractions that makes life easier for other engineers and ensures consistency across the product.
– Work closely with the core engineering team to deliver well integrated solutions that speak with other (sometimes archaic) third party systems.
You are someone who:– Is customer obsessed and detail oriented
– Writes well designed, thoroughly tested, and scalable code
– Has experience with full web stack (from the browser to the database)
– Is excited to work with the latest open-source technologies
– Is always looking to learn new skills
– Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Django or Ruby on Rails
– Strong understanding of the full web stack (from the browser to the database)
– Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
The company:City Hive is the developer of The Hive; a distributed Commerce Platform serving customers all over the United states with live checkout in 500 digital locations. City Hive is revolutionizing how critical data is shared, handled, and transacted with and across the supply chain.
Our engineering culture emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration and execution. Team sizes are kept small to encourage big contributions from each team member and promote meaningful collaboration and problem ownership. Our technology stack is diverse and fluid. We touch on all technologies and build modular components that interacts with each other.