The role:We’re looking for an experienced, motivated and results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage with prospective clients. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. If you love a challenge and have a working knowledge of tech products and gadgets, we can’t wait to see your resume.
The details:– Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
– Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
– Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
– Reaching out to customer leads through cold calling
– Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
– Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
– Analyze the territory/market potential, track sales and status reports
– Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
The candidate:– Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
– Highly motivated and target driven
– Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
– Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
– Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the client’s needs
– Ability to translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer
The company:City Hive is the developer of The Hive; a distributed Commerce Platform serving customers all over the United states with live checkout in 500 digital locations. City Hive is revolutionizing how critical data is shared, handled, and transacted with and across the supply chain.
Our engineering culture emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration and execution. Team sizes are kept small to encourage big contributions from each team member and promote meaningful collaboration and problem ownership. Our technology stack is diverse and fluid. We touch on all technologies and build modular components that interacts with each other.