The role:Do you love solving problems that others can’t fix? Are you comfortable walking novices through complicated computer tasks? If so, we need you on our team! We’re hiring Help Desk Representatives to staff the customer service department of our software company. The ideal candidates will have experience explaining complex solutions to intricate problems and will thrive on helping people reach their goals. We’re looking for team-oriented, highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in IT. We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, benefits and generous PTO. If this sounds like a good fit, get in touch with us today.
The details:– Create and manage customer support written and visual material.
– Identify recurring themes, improve support, automates processes, and communicate valuable feedback to the development and product teams.
– Respond to emails from customers seeking help with software- or computer-related issues
– Learn the functions and back end of our software program so you can walk users through the steps to achieve specific goals
– Aid the development team in conceptualizing updates and upgrades that will enhance users’ experience
– Walk customers through the steps to achieve a goal in our software on the phone Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times
The candidate:– Fantastic interpersonal skills, be strong leader
– Familiarity with project management software a plus
– Excellent customer service skills
– Strong verbal communication and problem solving skills
– Bilingual a plus
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment
The company:City Hive is the developer of The Hive; a distributed Commerce Platform serving customers all over the United states with live checkout in 500 digital locations. City Hive is revolutionizing how critical data is shared, handled, and transacted with and across the supply chain.
Our engineering culture emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration and execution. Team sizes are kept small to encourage big contributions from each team member and promote meaningful collaboration and problem ownership. Our technology stack is diverse and fluid. We touch on all technologies and build modular components that interacts with each other.