The role:Expand City Hive’s customer base and consumer engagement through mastery of digital channels. You will work with our development, design, and creative marketing teams to establish a scalable expansion strategy, design content, execute campaigns, and analyze results across email, social media, web, push, and in-app notifications. You will be expected to have expertise in customer acquisition, data analysis, and digital marketing platforms.
The details:– Develop and execute strategies to expand consumer acquisition and engagement across all digital and online channels
– Manage our digital footprint (email, social media, web, push and in-app) to ensure engaging, metric-driven content
– Manage performance targets to achieve KPIs within budget
– Regularly update KPIs and dashboards demonstrating our performance; analyze results and provide learnings and recommendations to improve the performance of new campaigns and concepts
– Serve as the expert for our third party digital platforms, tools, and partnerships; stay on the pulse of which tactics and tools are new and emerging to improve our digital marketing activities
The candidate:– Curious, Odd and Fearless
– Direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing digital campaigns
– Strong familiarity with performance marketing metrics and reporting
– Hands-on experience with digital marketing platforms, CRM software.
– A deep understanding of digital UX and eCommerce conversion funnels; experience setting up and analyzing A/B tests and landing pages
– Experience creating and managing paid media campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. Strong communication and collaboration skills, and innate discipline to work independently
The company:City Hive is the developer of The Hive; a distributed Commerce Platform serving customers all over the United states with live checkout in 500 digital locations. City Hive is revolutionizing how critical data is shared, handled, and transacted with and across the supply chain.
Our engineering culture emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration and execution. Team sizes are kept small to encourage big contributions from each team member and promote meaningful collaboration and problem ownership. Our technology stack is diverse and fluid. We touch on all technologies and build modular components that interacts with each other.