City Hive is looking for a Head of People that will partner closely with our leadership team to design, implement and/or enhance all people-related processes, programs, and strategies. The Head of People will strengthen our culture and build and develop our teams in NYC and TLV as we grow rapidly.
The Head of People will lead, in partnership with the CEO and leadership, talent acquisition, learning and career development, benefits planning (including PEO and insurance partner review), performance management, employee rewards and recognition, and employee retention.
What you will do:
- Talent Management – Recruitment
- Actively own recruiting process and initiatives
- Create hiring strategy, including social recruiting process (e.g., LinkedIn), networking, referrals, etc.
- Manage the candidate experience from initial communication through offer acceptance/declines
- Talent Management – Onboarding and Training
- Train leadership team on hiring and recruiting best practices
- In partnership with leadership, lead development of a learning and development curriculum, including establishment of key onboarding experiences and programming
- Establish and oversee performance management process
- Talent Management – Compensation and Benefits
- Collaborate with FInance on compensation strategy, including components of base pay, equity, bonuses, benefits, and perks
- Manage US PEO and Israeli platform for payroll, benefits manage, and open enrollment
- Evaluate PEO and insurance partners and collaborate with Finance on determining best fit for City Hive
- HR Administration
- Manage HR needs for a remote and in-office team structure
- Review current processes and documentation and establish necessary structure to meet all compliance requirements
You will also contribute to and lead aspects of organizational planning and strategy. This is a key leadership position at City Hive that will evolve as the company evolves.
- Proven human resources and people operations experience
- Strong personal skills with attention to details
- Startup experience and mentality, goal-oriented, that takes full ownership of team needs
- Passion for working with people to understand needs and devise solutions that address their higher level needs
- A great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English)
- Team-player, self-managed and fast-learner