As a Full Stack Software Engineer in City Hive R&D team, you’ll become a core influencer to the way things are being planned, developed and executed. You’ll get to develop and deploy E2E systems and application that are in use by millions of users, and make a true impact in real time.
Engineering @ City Hive:
We believe and operate the whole system in a CI/CD manner, and short release cycles (a few hours to a couple of days). As a result, we have an insane test coverage with thousands of tests across the stack.
Our engineering culture emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration and execution. Team sizes are kept small to encourage big contributions from each team member and promote meaningful collaboration and problem ownership. Our technology stack is diverse and fluid. We touch on all technologies and build modular components that interacts with each other.
We are looking for a developer that:
- Is customer obsessed and detail oriented
- Is passionate about learning new skills
- Likes to see his tests failing before he actually writes the code
- Proven development experience on any side-project (end to end) or open source project
- 0-2 years of experience of full stack object-oriented development languages (Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.).
- 0-2 years of experience with DevOps/Cloud hosting (AWS, CI/CD, etc.)
- An all around player, with start-up mentality, who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty with whatever it takes to make things done – MUST
- An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
What’s the stack?
The short answer: if you’re good it does not matter. The longer answer:
- Ruby on Rails & Python
- Angular 9 + AngularJS
- Micro-frontends (web components)
- AWS Lambdas
- Apache Cordova