Welcome to City Hive’s Affiliate Program
City Hive ’s affiliate program is a consistent and easy way for qualified affiliates to make additional profit. City Hive pays x for each new referral (to be paid upon receipt of full payment of finalized sale).
|City Hive Affiliate Program|
$x per sale - paid out upon receipt of full payment
$x minimum balance required for payout
INTERESTED IN MAKING MORE MONEY?
LET'S GET STARTED!
SHARE YOUR CODE WITH EVERYONE!
Share & Promote
YOU GET $x200 FROM EACH SALE!!
Start Making Money!
All affiliates must comply with all federal, state and local regulations within your jurisdiction. This includes applicable governing marketing emails (ie CAN-SPAM Act), and all other anti-spam laws. City Hive reserves the right to suspend or remove affiliates from our affiliate program at any time, without warning. Upon termination, you agree to discontinue use of all links, logos, banners and promotional materials provided to you. Affiliates terminated due to malicious publishing tactics will also have commissions revoked and face possible omission from the network.
Paid Traffic Rules
Affiliates may use paid search, display networks, sponsored posts or other advertising to refer customers to City Hive , but under the following limitations:
- Affiliates are prohibited from bidding on the search term “City Hive ” as well as misspellings or broad matches.
- Specifically, although some advertising networks permit bidding on trademarked terms, your participation in this program affirms your agreement to this policy, which overrides any advertising network policies.
- Affiliates may not include the City Hive Theme logo, icons, trade dress or any images from the City Hive Theme website in advertising content. It is acceptable, however, to include screenshots of the official demos provided by City Hive.
- Affiliates may not imply any direct or indirect relationship with City Hive in ad copy or imagery.
- Affiliate ad copy or imagery must include the word “Affiliate” at least once per ad, image or sponsored post.
- Advertisements that do not meet these requirements may be reported to the advertising network.